The Reviews Are In for Med Tech Monday!
“Its like a Crash Course for the Med Tech Industry.”
“Such a great event! Looking forward to the next one!”
“Med Tech Monday was a highly informational and successful occasion.”
New blog posts
Jan 8, 2018 by Administrator
What is BLUF and Why It is So Important to...
Jan 3, 2018 by Administrator
Company Overview: This is a...
Jan 1, 2018 by Administrator
Sales Sigma is the Sales Process Engineering...
Job Opportunity - Clinical Specialist - Critical Care - Minneapolis, MN Minneapolis
Posted on Dec 10, 2017 by Administrator
Clinical Specialist - Critical Care
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
This innovative, growing, private company has developed a unique technology that enables clinicians to optimize therapies to head off instability, life-threatening complications and costs for their complex ICU patients. By providing the only technology of it's kind available in the marketplace, this company allows hospitals to deliver optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner.
Business is growing and they have a need to add a Clinical Specialist to their field team.
- Educate, train, in-service, and troubleshoot product and serve as the primary support contact in the field for customers including cardiac surgeons, trauma surgeons, critical care physicians and ICU staff.
- Serve at the clinical expert in the deployment and use of the system.
- Institute a clinical training pathway and drive adoption and penetration among users and hospitals.
- Learn and implement a clinical strategic plan.
- Conduct formal training sessions to maximize the use of the system within targeted accounts.
- Effectively manage multiple projects and clinical teams simultaneously.
- Work closely and communicate thoroughly with all key internal stakeholders to ensure successful adoption of the technology within targeted accounts.
- Travel up to 75% as required to support regional business objectives as well as attend industry events and corporate meetings.
- MUST have 5+ years of Cardiac Sonography clinical ICU experience & RDCS or RVS certification.
- RDMS, RT, RN, PA certification is a plus.
- Previous success as a clinical specialist in the medical technology industry in a complex clinical environment is a plus.
- Must show consistent history of achieving or advancing in current position.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office suite of Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook and capable of clear, written and oral communication.
Pay & Benefits:
Total Compensation = $90K - $110K+/yr (depending on experience), uncapped commissions. Car allowance and all business expenses covered. Full benefits package including health, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401K.
Contact Alan Goth AlanGoth@certitudetalent.com