The Reviews Are In for Med Tech Monday!
“Its like a Crash Course for the Med Tech Industry.”
“Such a great event! Looking forward to the next one!”
“Med Tech Monday was a highly informational and successful occasion.”
New blog posts
Dec 11, 2017 by Administrator
Coronary angioplasty, used to open blocked...
Dec 10, 2017 by Administrator
Clinical Specialist - Critical Care ...
Dec 7, 2017 by Administrator
The world needs the warmth of...
Job Opportunity - Medical Device Sales Specialist - Laparoscopy - Seattle
Posted on Jul 27, 2017 by Administrator
This is a $1.5B, privately-held, industry-leading medical device manufacturer with a 100+ year history of providing innovative surgical technologies of uncompromising quality. They have an incredible corporate culture that is focused on the needs of the customers they serve and the patients they care for. They truly understand that the people they employ are their most valuable resource and they work hard to create a climate of teamwork to stay ahead of the changing healthcare environment.
The Laparoscopy Sales Specialist is responsible for developing and growing sales for laparoscopic instruments and advanced energy product lines within the assigned territory.
- Responsible for selling all key product lines into strategic accounts within the assigned territory.
- Develop sales plans for all key customers in the territory.
- Support all company product lines in surgical cases and provide in-service training for surgeons, scrub techs, nursing staff and sterile supply personnel as needed.
- Provide monthly report that identifies all opportunities in the territory broken down by product and account.
- Responsibly manage expenses and company resources to achieve business objectives.
- Travel extensively to support regional business objectives as well as attend industry events and corporate meetings.
- Bachelors degree
- 2+ years experience in medical device sales.
- Strong preference given to individuals with OR sales experience.
- Must have experience selling innovative new products into a highly competitive environment.
- Experience moving a product from surgeon interest through the Value Analysis Committee process to the point of approval, hospital stocking and surgeon procedural adoption.
Pay & Benefits:
Base plus variable compensation package = $130,000+/yr. Full benefits package including health, dental, vision, 401K match, car allowance, company-paid life and disability insurance, and a broad range of optional benefits.
Contact Alan Goth at