The Reviews Are In for Med Tech Monday!
“Its like a Crash Course for the Med Tech Industry.”
“Such a great event! Looking forward to the next one!”
“Med Tech Monday was a highly informational and successful occasion.”
New blog posts
Dec 11, 2017 by Administrator
Coronary angioplasty, used to open blocked...
Dec 10, 2017 by Administrator
Clinical Specialist - Critical Care ...
Dec 7, 2017 by Administrator
The world needs the warmth of...
Job Opportunity - Medical Sales Representative - Santa Rosa, CA
Posted on Jul 26, 2017 by Administrator
This innovative, growing company is a global leader in orthobiologics and they are committed to make a difference by helping patients resume and enjoy active lives. They are well known for their high quality standards, evidence-based medicine and strong ethical behavior. Their proven product portfolio, backed by clinical data, provides cost-effective solutions for bone healing, bone graft and osteoarthritis.
The Medical Sales Representative is responsible for consulting with and providing clinical and technical information to healthcare professionals and their patients to achieve assigned sales objectives.
- Plan and execute a territory business strategy that results in achievement of assigned sales quota for assigned products.
- Strive to develop expert product knowledge, business acumen, and proven sales processes for assigned products.
- Educate healthcare providers and patients on the proper use of assigned products.
- Work with all internal stakeholders to drive business objectives and assist with projects as required to provide additional competitive advantage in the marketplace.
- Responsibly manage expenses and company resources to achieve business objectives.
- Travel as required to support regional business objectives as well as attend industry events and corporate meetings.
- 4 year college degree
- 1 - 3 years proven sales experience, preferably in the pharmaceutical, biotech, life science or medical device industry.
- Strong B2B sales experience will be considered with documented top performance.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
Pay & Benefits:
Base plus variable compensation package = $100,000+/yr, uncapped commissions. Car allowance and all business expenses covered. Full benefits package including health, dental, vision, 401K w/ amazing company matching program.
Contact Alan Goth